Thursday 8 April 2010

Advertising On Stairs







I know what your all thinking, its been done before, but I am really intrigued at what forms you can make out of the letters or objects that are displayed on the edges of any set of stairs. Could there be a new outdoor market for distorted adverts that come together as you move, 'Channel 4 ads'. Just in this example I love how the letters are distorted from there original form and become more shape like, depending on where you are where looking from. The connotations of completeness and becoming one as you physically move are really nice also. Thank you Scott Reinhard for creating this advert for the Museum of contemporary art, Chicago.

I am considering using this technique for my final project on the word 'OPTIMISM' 

No comments:

Post a Comment